MILAN’10 EVENT RULES
- Business plans may be submitted by individuals or by teams.
- There must not be more than 3 in a team.
- Semi-final and final rounds will be held on Oct 7, 2010.
- Executive summary, containing the expansion of concepts outlined must be sent through e -mail on or before Sep 25, 2010 and the selected plans will be intimated through mail.
- The subject of the e-mail should be BPLAN
- Final-round submission will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Is the business financially feasible?
- Quality of products, services and/or solutions
- Market opportunities and competition
- Team qualifications
- Overall attractiveness of the venture
BEST MANAGER RULES
- One participant per college.
- Formal dress code.
- The candidate should not participate in any other events.
- Preliminary rounds will be conducted on the same day.
- Resume must be sent on or before sep 25, 2010 through mail
- The subject of the e-mail should be BEST MANAGER
Topic: "RECENT MERGER AND ACQUISITION AND IT'S IMPACT"
- In Banking Sector
- In IT sector
- In manufacturing sector
- In infrastructure sector
- In automobile sector
- In FMCG
- Duration 10 minutes.
- Abstract must be sent through e-mail on or before Sep 25, 2010 and selected abstracts will be intimated through e-mail.
- The subject of the mail should be PAPER PRESENTATION
- There must not be more than 2 in a team.
- One team per college.
- There should be 2 students in a team.
- One team per college
- Maximum of 5 students in a team.
- Bring your own required instruments.
- Avoid imitation of existing brand.
- Enact for 7 minutes
(Send your Abstracts, Resume, Summary of B-Plan & details regarding Milan to email@example.com on are before 25th Sep)
- Registration fee for non-participants: Rs.100 per head.
- All participants should report at the registration desk by 9.00am.
- Participants must bring their college ID cards.
- Decision of the panel members is final.
- Materials for paper presentation and business plans are to be brought in pen drives and CDs only.
- The candidates should follow the general rules for smooth conduct of events.
- For every event cash prizes will be awarded.
- Overall championship will be awarded.
- Participant certificates will be provided.
- Snacks and Lunch will be provided.
- Transport facility available.
- All correspondence regarding the event can be communicated through
S.Thirumalairajan : 0978 886 7895
O.R. Prasanna Doss: 0999 402 0002
D. Ganesh Ram Arun: 0994 482 0733
Arun Pandian: 0959 771 5180